Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 22 - August 8th

THREE WEEKS OLD TODAY!
34 weeks 4 days

I can't believe it's been three weeks since this beautiful miracle was born.  I'm so proud of him.  He's working so hard and doing so well.
He weighs 4 lbs 3 oz.  His feedings are increasing to 30 cc today.  He's going to get to try a bottle twice a day.  He still looks great today.  He just looks and acts like he feels good.  He's tarting to look and act like a full term baby too.  I was able to watch him taking a bottle and then I got to hold him for a while.
Mommy in her happy place!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Love Love Love the picture and Love your update! YAY Lenwood! Sounds like he is just going fabulous..continuing to pray for him and your family-

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture of you with your sweet miracle!! You guys have been and will continue to be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete